The place Haydushka Polyana: The name is received from the legends that it had been gathering place of rebels during Ottoman rule. It is erected a small monument with fountain. Each year in early August is held Tvardishki fest.
The locality "Cigumilkata" is a beautiful area in the mountain, a continuation of mountain pasture named "Dryana". It is littered with huge blocks of granite stones, which seems are piled on top of each other on purpose by the mythical, superhuman strength. Legend tells that on this place Krali Marko has put these stones to be defended by the Arapin. West of this area, at the bottom called "Shatov trap", through which flows “Elova River”, there are the same stones, on the lawn and in the beautiful pine forest.
Natural landmark "Big poplar" – in the locality "Shatova niva". The dimensions of the white poplar tree are: height of 29 m, tour of 7.30 m alleged stem age – 130 years at altitude 1000 m reported a protected object with impressive dimensions as representative of ponus alba.
Land of the Tvardishka mountains are rich with caves, the cave "Pchena" is located north of Tvarditsa, in the locality of “Paisiy". The entrance is located at 1280 m altitude. The cave is diaklozna, developed in Sarmatian limestones with brightly expressed nature of dying cave. The presence of dripping and coming on the walls of water allows for development of entities of the type of curtains and small rimstone lakes. In the main gallery of the cave are developed 2 chasms with a depth of 8 to 12 m. the bottoms are covered with boulders, fallen from the ceiling. The second gallery is styled room with a height of 2 to 5 feet. At the very end of the cave from a height of 15 m run flow with flow 2 l/s, accumulated thickness of 2 m. The total length of the galleries is 152 m.
Cave Sunny Beach". Located in the land of mine "Sheshkingrad". The cave is one storey, branched, abysses. The total length of the galleries is 101 meters. The entrance is small (0.9 to 1.1 m). It is coming down through a chimney long 11.40m and after that comes a wide Gallery. There are no formations. The cave is easily accessible.
Cave "The Boot". Located in the land of mine "Sheshkingrad", along the “Cold river” above the four falls. A dry cave, no formations, within easy reach. The entrance is 5-6 meters from the bed of the river and is at the heart of a small rock wreath. Penetrates with a ladder. The bottom is dirt by treasure hunters.
"Vodopadna" No 2 – the cave is in the land of the mine "Sheshkingrad" on the right side of the “Cold River”. Horizontal, without corridors, dry, easily accessible, without formations. The entrance is from the river. The total length is 14 metres.
"Jonathan". The cave is located about 3 km. by mine "Tvarditsa. The entrance is with size 3.40/1.40. The cave is one storey, without corridors, horizontal, poor of formations. The total length is 80 m.
Bogomilska cave". Her name comes from the matched here plate with an inscription: "here lived Mitrik Suleiman, leader of the bogomilska municipality", dated probably around 1018 yr.
"Svirchinashka cave". There is value in having archaeological diggings. It is an open Tomb. Human skeletons were found with abnormally long limbs and skulls with low foreheads and elongated lower jaws. The conclusion of the researchers was that the Tvardishki area was inhabited during the stone age.
"Magliviat snow” cave is newly found . Studied by speleologists in 2000. It turns out that being among the first deepest caves in Bulgarian. Entry into it is extremely dangerous, even in the presence of special equipment for penetration into caves. Starts with a plumb line – 800 m, follow the corridors and halls with a length of 2 300 m.
A few kilometers from the town in the “Tvardishki“ pass are the remains of the ancient fortress "Gradishte”. It is suggested that the name of the town comes from the proximity to the fortress. The area is not well studied, but it is considered that the fortress has arisen as a Thracian Fort, and developed during the Byzantine and the Bulgarian period. The place is of great importance during the second Bulgarian Kingdom when it was part of the Staroplaninska fortress security system. The castle walls outline a place nearly 25 000 sq.m., which leads to the conclusion that most likely, the fortress was not only a place of refuge when danger for people from nearby villages, but settled. Today there can be seen the remains of a Church from 12th century with partially preserved fragments of frescoes.
An important cultural object is the Church of "St. Petka ",which was burned to the ground in 1830, but thanks to the indomitable spirit of the people it was rebuilt in 1834 on the old ecclesiastical foundations, dated around 1570 the iconostasis and icons are of high artistic value. The study identified three periods of drawing. The frescoes from the first period are depicted only strict monumental architecture. The second period is from the second half of the 19th century. The third period of the drawing the temple is the most significant, with many scenes and decorations. It is suggested that the author of these drawings is the artist-Cyril Kanchev. He repeated the scene with "Almighty God" from the previous period, and displaces it in a western direction. This ethics allows the restorers to exposed successfully and comprehensively the various stages of the presentation of the temple. Restored are the icons and the iconostasis, without the panels, on which are depicted scenes from the "Shestodneva" revealed in the survey, part of the vault in the nave, the northern, southern and western walls, and the protective plate on the balcony.
Another Orthodox Church from the Renaissance is the "Church of St. Archangel Michael " in the square. Kozarevo, built in 1843.